Updated Forum

thenated0g

Drinker of coffee, Maker of things
Mentor
any way to get the "next page, previous page, page choice" option at the top of pages on mobile so we dont have to page all the way down just to find it?

fliteadmin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
any way to get the "next page, previous page, page choice" option at the top of pages on mobile so we dont have to page all the way down just to find it?

You got it ;)

From the Style selector (left button on the footer) select Crisp ExtendedNav.

1524687372062.png

thenated0g

Drinker of coffee, Maker of things
Mentor
yay we can make our ridiculous long signatures even longer! I had run out of things i could link to a long time ago, no i can keep building ha!
Also the picture uploading is a lot more "invisible". I mean i dont have nearly as weird issues with the uploader box like i used to.

Balu

Lurker
Staff member
Admin
I don't seem to be able to change my forum ranking anymore. I am hoping to go from "Kite Eating Tree Trimmer" to "One Faceplant at a Time" or "The Flying Faceplant!"

Am I missing something?

I was able to change it ;-) and you should be too if I understand the permissions on the new system correctly. It is called "Custom Title" under "Account Details"

Last edited:

jhitesma

Some guy in the desert
Mentor
I cheat. When ever my browser starts up I have news, Flite Test and my you tube page load. Keeps things simple. The thing is I have not changed the addy for FT forums and it has popped up like normal as it always does even after the switch.

I basically never shut down my browser :D Only time that happens is when it updates...and then I have it set to re-open where I left off.

I'd keep FT open full time...but it can be a bit distracting when trying to work ;)

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I basically never shut down my browser :D Only time that happens is when it updates...and then I have it set to re-open where I left off.

I'd keep FT open full time...but it can be a bit distracting when trying to work ;)

Oh I know that pain mate. I do have FT up when my eyes are open unless I am out in the field crashing quads. Just not always logged on. I post wayyy to much as it is and my guess drives people nutz.

foamtest

Toothpick glider kid
Oh I know that pain mate. I do have FT up when my eyes are open unless I am out in the field crashing quads. Just not always logged on. I post wayyy to much as it is and my guess drives people nutz.
Well people seem to like your constant posting, you have the mentor tag don't you?

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I think that was more an attempt to get me more focused and posting less randomness out of the blue hehehe

danbob

Hi, I have a problem with a thread i had previously posted in, I can view the thread when not signed in, when signed in i get this message
Oops! We ran into some problems.
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

Not great with computers so, is this user error rather than forum error?
Cheers Dan :)

Balu

Lurker
Staff member
Admin
Hey Dan,

can you tell me what thread it is or have a link I can check?

This shouldn't happen :)

Bricks

Master member
I am not sure I accidently changed a setting but when in the main forum or use the new post button and am scrolling thru the threads the top header that says home, forum, what`s new, resources, media follows to the center of the page as I scroll. It only disappears when I click on a particular thread

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
I am not sure I accidently changed a setting but when in the main forum or use the new post button and am scrolling thru the threads the top header that says home, forum, what`s new, resources, media follows to the center of the page as I scroll. It only disappears when I click on a particular thread

It stays firmly stuck to the top of the browser window when I scoll - using current Chrome version. I really like this design element too, but if it went to the center of my screen I'd be pretty annoyed too... :p

fliteadmin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin

I believe there is an issue with sticky elements in Microsoft Edge browser (in case that is what you are using), that was reportedly corrected in version 17 which was just released a few days ago. If you do not wish to wait for the new update, you may either use Internet Explorer or better yet Google Chrome or Firefox.

If you are using a different browser, please let me know.