Versa Wing Mobius Ship

RCBaer

Hi Guys and Gals,

I've been trying to get some smooth video without a prop in the way. Would a Versa Wing in the pusher configuration be a good fit for this? Will it be smooth and "Floaty"? :D

Also, would this be a good or stupid idea? I would like to make a version of the swappable pod for the versa wing, but with a camera facing out where the motor usually is and not with the motor, ESC, receiver, and battery (They will be on top because it is a pusher)...

I hope this made sense....

RCB

JamesWhom

Project Air on YouTube
Well I made a blunt nose pusher versa wing with a power pod, so it's possible! I just reversed a normal power pod though so it is a pusher.

Screen Shot 2014-08-18 at 12.57.23.png

Not had a powered flight yet, but it glides really nice. Good luck with your build man!

RCBaer

Good Looking Ship

That is a great looking wing! Let me know how it flies. I'm curious about the thrust angle and if it matters that the motor is lower than the normal pusher configuration, Not sure if it matters, I'm still pretty new to this.

RCB

JamesWhom

Project Air on YouTube
Thanks man! Yeah I will do, I don't know either, but I think the Versa will handle the changes pretty easily. I mean, it's called the versa wing right? ;)