Versa wing Weight??

Tomba

Hello.

Here in norway we dont have dollar tree Board.
But I managed to get some Board that almost is identical.

But I think the weight very Heavy. or is it??

My setup is:

pusher
NTM Prop Drive Series 2826 1350kv
APC prop 8x6
Gopro 2
turnigy 9g servo
spektrum receiver/dx7
2200mA 3s battery (it is little to small, I have to but extra weight in the nose to get CG right)

200mw VTX/VRX

What is the weight to the FT Version With dollar tree foam??

Best Regard ThomasK

Tomba

Jeg bruker 5mm Styrofoamboard med papir på hver side. slik type arikteter/kunstnere bruker på modellbygging/malerier etc.
De er helt like de FT bruker men noe som gjør at de er litt tyngere. lurer bare på hvor mye tyngere de er. bruker du samme bygge metoden med 3mm depron?? hvordan får du til det?

Kronblom

I think the material you've used 5mm Styrofoamboard with paper is what we kall KAPA-board here in Sweden. I think the english name is foamcore. Its quite rigid right? Somone wrote someplace that it might be 80% heavier than DTF.

Just finished my FT Delta and it was around that much heavier. Still flew ok I guess with the 24g blue wonder. The crashing was all me, and not the plane. :)

WhiteFlash

med 3mm depron og hobbyark i A3 størrelse ender jeg opp på ca 5mm tykkelse, og trenger ingen forandring på planene.
Da kan jeg også ha forskjellige farger.

bruker spraylin til å hefte det samme, men sray aldri på depron, spray på arkene og la det tørke et minutt før du legger det ned.

Tomba

Yes, in norway we call it Kapalineboard. So it it 80% heavier?? OMG...

I had Maiden today and it flyes great, but it felt heavie and it sucked the Apms out the battery very quick.
what is the weight of the orginale FT versa ??

I think the material you've used 5mm Styrofoamboard with paper is what we kall KAPA-board here in Sweden. I think the english name is foamcore. Its quite rigid right? Somone wrote someplace that it might be 80% heavier than DTF.

Just finished my FT Delta and it was around that much heavier. Still flew ok I guess with the 24g blue wonder. The crashing was all me, and not the plane. :)

Tomba

med 3mm depron og hobbyark i A3 størrelse ender jeg opp på ca 5mm tykkelse, og trenger ingen forandring på planene.
Da kan jeg også ha forskjellige farger.

bruker spraylin til å hefte det samme, men sray aldri på depron, spray på arkene og la det tørke et minutt før du legger det ned.

hmm... interessant måte å gjøre det på.

Tomba

What is the weight of the versa wing With dollar tree foamboard with all Electronic (servoer - reciver - vtx - onboard cam - Gopro - motor - esc??