Versawing - Bigger Blunt or upscale plans?

SKT

Gday all I'm loving the Versawing with blunt at the moment and feel I'm going too for quite some time. I'm getting about 22-24 mins of good fun off a Nanotech 4S 4000mAh batt via a Sunnysky X2212 980kv spinning an APC 10x6 running FPV gear. Max draw at WOT off a fresh charge is 21A. Plenty of room.

I'm thinking I'd like to replace my current 'long flight' convential winged FPV ship with a slightly larger Versawing. Its just so easy to build and customise and a lot less heartache when it goes wrong.

I was wondering what people thought about the options of either upscaling the plans for a slightly larger wing or just increasing the blunt section to allow for more batts/gear and thus increasing the wing surface. Based on my current vehicle I can get about a 1.5m size plane in. Its only about 1200mm as a guess. My main goal is to get a second 4S 4000mAh Nanotech in ther along with an APM but the extra fuel is the main goal and thus I def need the lift and/or reduce wing loading..

I cant carry a kraken in my vehicle and most my ideal FPV areas are hand launch only so something that big is just not suitable.

So I'd be keen to hear peoples thoughts on giving the Versawing a little more legs.

- Scott