Wanted someone to 3D print this.

Bricks

Master member
I would like 2 of these printed in different colors except black or pink one for me and one for my nephew for Xmas. PM me giving me price and shipping costs.

Thanks

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2515934

Attachments

• cc002a42776b84bbe0ed2bc300587b47_preview_featured.jpg
    cc002a42776b84bbe0ed2bc300587b47_preview_featured.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 0

sprzout

Knower of useless information
Mentor
Hmm...I see this as a Christmas gift for the president of our club! I wonder how big it actually is; it says it was printed on a Prusa i3, which has a fairly large print bed, but there's no dimensions on it...I will have to take a look at it when I get home and see if I can print it on my Monoprice Mini; it'd be great to store my batteries for my Inductrix and my dad's UMX Radian, since they both use the same batteries...

LitterBug

Techno Nut
Pulled it up in Simplify3D. It is 64x96x45. Should fit nicely on your MP Mini. I could plausibly do this for you Bricks.

Cheers!
LitterBug

sprzout

Knower of useless information
Mentor
Pulled it up in Simplify3D. It is 64x96x45. Should fit nicely on your MP Mini. I could plausibly do this for you Bricks.

Cheers!
LitterBug

Thanks Litterbug! I didn't have access to be able to open it here at work. Looks like I've got some printing to do tonight! :)

LitterBug

Techno Nut
Bricks!
Thanks for bringing it to our attention. Pretty sure this will come in handy for quite a few of us!

Cheers!
LitterBug

French

Construire Voler S'écraser Répéter
Bricks, sorry it took me a while. I could also try and print this for someone.