What Did You Fly Today

Timmy

Legendary member
yaaaay I flew the stick and grunjet again. Of course I crashed the grunjet but the stick flew fine. Stick handles the wind really well and i even managed to "hover" it in the wind.
Here is sad Grunny with his head turned (because he crash) sitting next to happy Sticky. They're having a picnic.
P1140814.JPG

My dad got a video of the maiden. Its uploading.
Oh yeah, Ian, the stick is perfectly visible with the blue and white. :cool:
It looks super cool.

Attachments

• P1140815.JPG
    P1140815.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Taildragger

Legendary member
yaaaay iIflew the stick and grunjet again. Of course i crashed the grunjet but the stick flew fine. All hope is not lost.
Here is sad Grunny with his head turned (cuz crash) sitting next to happy Sticky. They're having a picnic.
View attachment 194587
Oh my gosh those are the same busses as at my school! Wait... they're all the same

yaaaay iIflew the stick and grunjet again. Of course I crashed the grunjet but the stick flew fine. Stick handles the wind really well and i even managed to "hover" it in the wind.
Here is sad Grunny with his head turned (because he crash) sitting next to happy Sticky. They're having a picnic.
View attachment 194587
It looks super cool.
Aesthetics. Matchy-matchy with the sky! :D And easier to recover from the treetops. :LOL:
Sounds like you had a great day. :)

Taildragger

Legendary member
Oh my gosh those are the same busses as at my school! Wait... they're all the same
yaaaay iIflew the stick and grunjet again. Of course I crashed the grunjet but the stick flew fine. Stick handles the wind really well and i even managed to "hover" it in the wind.
View attachment 194587
It looks super cool.
looks so good though... I'm gonna build a stick!

mastermalpass

Elite member
Weather is forecast to be super windy for the next week, so I took out the Su-35 V5 and tried out a little something I've been thinking about for a while. I took an old iPod with me and attempted to move the plane in time to music. Turns out that's a lot easier said than done - especially in the wind. I also learned that even though you might know the song well, it doesn't mean you immediately know what to do with it - I defaulted on rolling for 90% of the performance haha!