What is the worst crash you witnessed

Bricks

Master member
View attachment 184215

I tried drifting once!

We me and my friends learned how to drift in large parking lots after dark, one of the few times we actually had some smarts. We would do the same thing in the winter time take a run and see how many donuts we could do, loser paid for our underage beer. We had a bar that if we went in the back door and waited they would sell us beer.

Phin G

Elite member
My 5" quad smashed straight into the metal race gate and got completely incinerated. All of 3 years of pocket money gone. Oh and a gopro🙃

TheFlyingBrit

Legendary member
My WOT trainer that was being flown by someone else (the club chairman) :mad:
I already mentioned this crash previously on another post
20201127_021106.jpg
20201127_021121.jpg
All that was left after it ploughed into a field at full throttle.

TheFlyingBrit

Legendary member
My 5" quad smashed straight into the metal race gate and got completely incinerated. All of 3 years of pocket money gone. Oh and a gopro🙃
Ouch my deepest sympathy I know how much it hurts. I had an Extra 300 aerobatic model beautiful plane my ex wife had bought it for me for Christmas. I was a novice flyer at the time still learning on a trainer with an instructor, so wasn't allowed to on my own. Itching to see this plane fly I asked my instructor to maiden it for me, it took off great managed 3 circuits before engine cut out and it dived into the ground. I picked up the pieces went home and didnt bother flying again for years, It was devastating. Now I fly mainly Flite test models because they are cheap and easy to repair or rebuild.