What's New with FT Besides the World of Flite Project? Any new planes in the works?

wolfie621

I built my first FT Plane (FT Corsair) no electronics in it yet... Building on a budget at 62y/o isn't much fun but I love it when building. I have a few home builds I'm working on imagesP-40Q(2).jpg and F2G (2).jpg are two of them (P-40Q and F2G) and twin engine along the lines of a P38.

AkimboGlueGuns

Biplane Guy
Mentor
There is the founder's plane in the works. That should be out relatively soon. Other than that I know of one other that Josh let slip when I visited. Bother will be very unique and fun airplanes once they're finalized.

RMDC

I'm gonna wager that was the high-wing we keep seeing in the background of videos, the one that spawns a dozen comments on every new upload? :D

Balu

Lurker
Staff member
Admin
The founder's plane is going to be called "FT Legacy". It will be made available to the people who supported the Indiegogo campaign first and made publicly available after Flite Fest OH. It looks like this:

Screen Shot 2018-04-23 at 08.55.46.png

One plane I am curious about is this:

Screen Shot 2018-04-14 at 22.45.39.png

(And yes, I am experimenting with image uploads and the options "Thumbnail" vs. "Full image" ;-))