What's on Your Mind? Feel free to discuss amongst yourselves...

bmsweb

Site Moderator
I'm enjoying one of those at the moment, Paul. To warm up after the morning's flying. Fog still hasn't lifted in Canberra. Probably won't today...
That's impressive man!!!

We were out from 10am in the morning and didn't get back home until dark. JB Rolled up with 2 Quads, Jason with 2 Aircraft and Thomas and myself with 4 aircraft. Lots of FPVing including JB buzzing some Kangaroos lol

earthsciteach

Great video! Love the kangaroos. We don't have too many of those in Pennsylvania. I can buzz the heck out of some sheep and cows, though. Ha ha.

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Done! I'm quite satisfied now.

I fixed the old JR radio (changed the fuse)

I replaced two switches on my DX6i

I charged the DX6i with my new awesome HobbyKing charger with built-in power supply

I soldered a new audio contact to my PC's speakers

All of these without any issues. :D :D :D

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Found this awesome image today. Taken by rcgroups user "trinco", he did it by flipping his quad with a GoPro on it! Then he did a Photoshop stitch.

TTDI_panoramic_view2.jpg

Liemavick

Mentor
BMS just curious as I know nothing about kangaroos. If the quad had gone down Im guessing they would have gone over to investigate. When you went to retrieve it what would they do? Are they skiddish of humans?

Thanks for the insight,
B

Liemavick

Mentor
I don't remember... I think it was some kind of trick earthsciteach is using to raise his post count with random stuff...

Do people really still think a high post count is a status symbol? From my experience the ones who have been around the longest, but yet have a low post count are generally worth listening too. (woohoo one more post and I hit 300! LOL)

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Do people really still think a high post count is a status symbol? From my experience the ones who have been around the longest, but yet have a low post count are generally worth listening too. (woohoo one more post and I hit 300! LOL)

Go ahead. I could erase 299 of them...

Then where would you be? :D