Which one should I fly next?

Jade_Monkey07

Well the weather has been windy and I've been keeping busy with building micro foamy gliders instead of flying. I get a day here and there that is calm enough for micros.
20210203_135514.jpg
The b25 is the minimum rc kit. Everything will work on that board and servo kit. The rest of the planes are scratch built from 3 views or 1 off art concepts made real and one of my favorite FT planes made into a micro. Only the b25 and Avro arrow have seen 4ch flight so far. The albatross, me262, la dolce vita(top right green) and the highwinder(brown left) have only seen 2ch love. The avro arrow is currently flying and I'm loving it! But I cant decide which setup to try next? They all offer something very different. All are on the table to make the 4 ch jump. The migatross(red edf thrust vectored biplane) is up there on my list. But I also really want to see the micro owl clone(front center) and Torero(green, front left) flying.

Really I just need 10 more rx's and a whole whack of servos. I've got the motors.. anyone wanna sponsor my builds? haha....
If any of you want to get to one before I do, I have rough plans made up for most of them. I would consider them to be intermediate to advanced to form and shape. If I could afford it I would go with 2s on the bigger few. 1s is just barely enough to stay in the air. They weigh between 12 grams in glider setup(micro owl, migatross and ft swallow) up to 30 for the torero and sidewinder. Drawings are also scalable. I dont have many cuts that are width of material dependent. Most cuts and folds are just 45° bevels.
The migatross and ft micro swallow are made from styrofoam plates called Hefty brand cut resistant plates. Best micro material ive found(much better than the stuff the minimum rc is made of) it functions just like maker foam in the sense that the thin plastic layer(like cheap red and blue 3d glasses lenses) peels off.
Compared to maker foam, The same size cut out is the same weight as maker foam without the paper but stronger. And the plastic on it is half that weight. So it can get super light if that is peeled off.
The plates are getting hard to find sadly.
So back to the question. Which do you want to see flying?

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
o_O ALL of them of course... need you really ask that here of all places :LOL:.. Now if you meant what to see first then my vote is the green one with the canard or the brown bi plane.