Why I want David back on flitetest

earthsciteach

David is not simply a pretty face for JB to slap. Oh, no! David brings a tremendous amount of technical knowledge.

First, the flitetest forum is tilted toward multirotors, to a certain degree. David's knowledge of multirotors is probably not rivalled by anyone associated with flitetest or the forums.

Second, David has tremendous knowledge of sailplane design, construction and piloting. Enough said about that.

Third, David is an Uber Techno-geek. His knowledge of electronics, fpv systems, building tools and more than I know will elevate flitetest episodes to a higher plane!

Also, while I can't confirm this, I believe that Swedish nationals have unlimited access to Swedish Fish. Who wouldn't love an unlimited supply of Sweidsh Fish? Actually, I do have a friend who OD'd on Swedish Fish. The result is severe constipation and abdominal cramps followed by a gelatinous red blob in the end. That part I am NOT making up.

So, how do we send our love to David? Do we go on RCexplorer and bug him to come back to Ohio? Do we send him a giant Hallmark card? What are your thoughts?

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
So, how do we send our love to David? Do we go on RCexplorer and bug him to come back to Ohio? Do we send him a giant Hallmark card? What are your thoughts?

We make a thread and post anything we've made related to his site :)

About the Swedish fish - I prefer hallonbåtar (which are roughly the same), Bilar (can never stop eating them) - and any kind of Marabou chocolate:

hallonbatar.jpg leafahlgrensbilar125gr_72570016_176654380.jpg

1307101048348.jpg

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Now that is just not right! Posting pics without a link for purchase of these dastardly delectable delights. ;)

Thurmond

Sorry, I only get those in Sweden - and bring home a bag or two which disappear in a week.