• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

You Guys Are Amazing *Must Read*

Jnr Kuzi

In this post i would like to thank each & every member on this Forum who Has Helped Me & Helped the Flite Test crew to Get into the Rc hobby.

I Have always Been an Rc car Guy, But about a year ago, my aunt Got me a 4ch mini Rc Helicopter (Avatar Z008) & ever since then i Never used any other vehicle. How ever 1month into the Hobby, i over charged the Battery, it exploded & Burnt the Pcb & reciever Board. I Gave up on The Hobby Because i Couldnt Get it fixed.
I was devasted, Because I Had Nothing to Do & Nobody really. I Lost Most of My friends to Alcohol & Drugs . Some Just thought i Lost My Cool because i denied to smoke,party or drink with, so they said i wasnt worthy to Hang out with them.

So i Started Researching on Rc & Robotics, then Came across Flite Test, Loved the channel, started following the Guys.. Then in one Video, they mentioned they Had a Forum, i checked it out & at First i felt out of Place, i didnt How to Use it, who to talk to.. But then i just started stalking peoples Discussions & eventually started Learning. Then i finally started Posting comments & questions. Only to find that You guys were warm & welcoming. I felt loved again & voweled to always make an effort to be of help to you guys.
I watch atleast 8 in 10 of all the videos i come accross & share them with my facebook friends.

You Guys are amazing & i Just want you to know that you Have a Friend for life in Me.

Goodluck & may you Live even Longer.

Ron B

Posted a thousand or more times
i am glad that you found a hobby that you love and can use your time for something constructive.
Like yourself I lurked here for a long time and not being a computer nut I didn't even know how to get to the forum well enough how to use it. Once I got that figured out I was still shy of asking questions but like yourself I have found it to be a great bunch of guy's and very helpful.
I don't have all the answers but once in a while I can answer a question correctly because of my own experience.

JohnRambozo

Posted a thousand or more times
I've said it before, and I'll say it again... There's something about flight that brings people together. More than that, the FT community is a welcoming and very giving community of people. I'm pretty new here, but I've found nothing but support and positivity anywhere I look. I'm glad to hear you're feeling the love, Kuzi.

stay-fun

Helicopter addict
Wow it seems like you're having a hard time with face-to-face friends there :(
I'm glad you feel companionship on this forum!

Jnr Kuzi

It Was Worth it, they say,No pain No Gain. Its true

Wow it seems like you're having a hard time with face-to-face friends there :(
I'm glad you feel companionship on this forum!
Yes I Was, but its all worth it. If i never went through that, i would have never known what friendship really meant & would have never appreciated you guys. Thank you all

Jnr Kuzi

Thanks for the Love.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again... There's something about flight that brings people together. More than that, the FT community is a welcoming and very giving community of people. I'm pretty new here, but I've found nothing but support and positivity anywhere I look. I'm glad to hear you're feeling the love, Kuzi.
Thats a True & powerful statement, because i have noticed it too. I was going through the flight events Recap videos by Flitetest & was shocked at How everyone in the Videos Communicated like they knew each other for a very long time

Jnr Kuzi

Thanks for the Love.

Thats a True & powerful statement, because i have noticed it too. I was going through the flight events Recap videos by Flitetest & was shocked at How everyone in the Videos Communicated like they knew each other for a very long time.

Jnr Kuzi

Im Glad too :)

i am glad that you found a hobby that you love and can use your time for something constructive.
Like yourself I lurked here for a long time and not being a computer nut I didn't even know how to get to the forum well enough how to use it. Once I got that figured out I was still shy of asking questions but like yourself I have found it to be a great bunch of guy's and very helpful.
I don't have all the answers but once in a while I can answer a question correctly because of my own experience.
Im Glad i found this Place More Because its Just amazing.