Master Series Builds, Past Present and Future.

Because they're more popular :LOL:
AEbGGkGQMOmHoqJ-800x450-noPad.jpg

BoredGuy

Just spent forever going over all the images in this thread...
Is that a redone mini P-40 in the last page or is it the master series?

BoredGuy

The one on the last page is a mighty mini
Not to ask a dumb question, but are these new mighty minis built like the master series, or are they done using more traditional techniques?
Is it possible for you to tell us when they will be released?
May I suggest having a separate nose cowling on the new mini corsair, I really think that would help with crash resistance and also improve the looks.

Splinter189

Master member
The construction is a blend between the classic mighty mini build style and the master series build style. The corsair will be releaed this month.

Unfortunately the design does not allow for a separate cowling. Adding flaps for cowling detail can easily be done with posterboard.

leaded50

Legendary member
Thx but they don't seem to have a Bf-109. And I don't really care anyway! ;) If I build one I'll wind up designing it myself, cause thas jus how I do.:cool:
The differences on the F model wings from earlier: The entire wing was redesigned, the most obvious change being the new quasi-elliptical wingtips, and the slight reduction of the aerodynamic area to 16.05 m² (172.76 ft²). Other features of the redesigned wings included new leading edge slats, which were slightly shorter but had a slightly increased chord; and new rounded, removable wingtips which changed the planview of the wings and increased the span slightly over that of the E-series. Frise-type ailerons replaced the plain ailerons of the previous models.

The differences on the F model wings from earlier: The entire wing was redesigned, the most obvious change being the new quasi-elliptical wingtips, and the slight reduction of the aerodynamic area to 16.05 m² (172.76 ft²). Other features of the redesigned wings included new leading edge slats, which were slightly shorter but had a slightly increased chord; and new rounded, removable wingtips which changed the planview of the wings and increased the span slightly over that of the E-series. Frise-type ailerons replaced the plain ailerons of the previous models.
Thx yeah I know. I still like the square ones better. ;)

BoredGuy

The construction is a blend between the classic mighty mini build style and the master series build style. The corsair will be releaed this month.

Unfortunately the design does not allow for a separate cowling. Adding flaps for cowling detail can easily be done with posterboard.
Can't wait, I had a great time building the old one just as a static model. How does this one compare to the old one in terms of flying characteristics?