__

Are you in?

• Total voters

Bo123

Elite member
Ya.... I think the initial cost is quite high... But monthly fees are quite low??
I think so. I'm not the one who is paying so I wouldn't know. If You ever need to upgrade your internet, and have the money, starlink is like the best solution.
How's the Kadet coming along??
Great thanks. I have gotten the left wing, and the spars cut out. All I need to do is cut out the wing spacers, the right wing, assemble the wing, go down the street to the hardware store to get some new bolts, and finish. And don't forget about flying.

Bo123

Elite member
I have made a foolish blunder, which might actually work out. You see when tiling the plans, I accidentally used a piece from the other wing, making the wing about 15cm longer. I didn't realise this until I have set one side of the wing, and flipped over the plans. It seemed quite large for 1.2 meters. I measured with a ruler, and this was way larger than 1.2. I think I might have a 1.5m wingspan kadet! We shall see how this goes I guess.

Bo123

Elite member
Without the prop and the this plane weighs about 720g. With a slightly larger wingspan, and it being under weight, this should fly amazing.
Edit: And my foam is like SUPER SUPER HEAVY, so I am surprise at how light it is..