__

Are you in?

• Total voters

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
Without the prop and the this plane weighs about 720g. With a slightly larger wingspan, and it being under weight, this should fly amazing.
Edit: And my foam is like SUPER SUPER HEAVY, so I am surprise at how light it is..
awesome(y)(y)...
mine was probably a bit heavy ... because i was a bit trigger happy with the hot glue:ROFLMAO:...
is this weight including the battery?
when do you expect to maiden it???
could you try get some footage??

Bo123

Elite member
awesome(y)(y)...
mine was probably a bit heavy ... because i was a bit trigger happy with the hot glue:ROFLMAO:...
is this weight including the battery?
when do you expect to maiden it???
could you try get some footage??
Yes that is the weight with the battery. I will try to maiden it tomorrow. Yes I will try to get footage.

Bo123

Elite member
Kadetdone2.jpg

KadetDone1.jpg

Bo123

Elite member
I don't think I will be able to fly today unfortunately. It may be sometime before another day arises.

Bo123

Elite member
WOW. So I managed to get in a sort of flight thing in my backyard. it flew absolutely AMAZING in a straight line until I had to chop the throttle to avoid hitting the stables at full speed. I still hit it, and there is a bit of damage. Not much, but form the 3 seconds of flight time this plane has had I can already tell what I beauty this will be.

FlamingRCAirplanes

Elite member
WOW. So I managed to get in a sort of flight thing in my backyard. it flew absolutely AMAZING in a straight line until I had to chop the throttle to avoid hitting the stables at full speed. I still hit it, and there is a bit of damage. Not much, but form the 3 seconds of flight time this plane has had I can already tell what I beauty this will be.
Wow.

Bo123

Elite member
Ok so I tried again, and this time was the same results. AMAZING. Except for the post that decided to be in the way. Little damage with the motor mount, but a simple repair. I think I might have been tail heavy, as on launch, the tail dropped, before betting a bit of speed. All these flights were flown at about 1/3 throttle. This plane will be amazing. No more flying until I can get to the club.

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
Ok so I tried again, and this time was the same results. AMAZING. Except for the post that decided to be in the way. Little damage with the motor mount, but a simple repair. I think I might have been tail heavy, as on launch, the tail dropped, before betting a bit of speed. All these flights were flown at about 1/3 throttle. This plane will be amazing. No more flying until I can get to the club.
Ya I flew my maiden flight with it slightly tail heavy...

I'm really glad you like it 🙂.

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
Awesome 👍👍👍