“Fly as hard as you can” challenge!

OliverW

Legendary member
Squirrelly buddy that video sucked... where is the crash?! Why would you even post it?! JK :LOL:

Great flying man, actually amazing pilotship. IDK if that's even a word lol. One day I might be half of that like @The Hangar said, and I am old enough to be your papa, almost embarrasses me lol:ROFLMAO:

EDIT- just realized it wasn't you lol
It was me! It was just posted on my dads channel. Thank you for the compliments

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
No crash still though, I was hoping to see some carnage, an explosion of kindling. Save it for the foamies right lol!?
Did you see this one? Not fun to crash a $3000 - $4000 plane...

Attachments

• F5DE6DE7-C2A1-4560-B906-B7B7AEA68B68.jpeg
    F5DE6DE7-C2A1-4560-B906-B7B7AEA68B68.jpeg
    821.8 KB · Views: 0

mayan

Legendary member
From the vid it looked like it was the unintentional inverted launch of the EAF Edge that did it in, or did you fix it?
Ohhh my ohh my I had build a new one since then and broke it too :).

How about you go big with the TT then! That will be fun to see, especially if it is 4ch! If it’s the 3ch version, maybe you could find some gaps to shoot...
I would but rather not break it with my sons heart, not yet that is :). You know what I’ll finish building my new 3mm Easy Edge and give you one hell of a show with a few things I’ve been practicing on the sim on my phone.

I have seen only one tree in his neck of the woods, or lack there of the woods lol.

Sorry @mayan, I might be busting your cajones a little :LOL:
You want woods to shoot gaps in?! We’ll check out this video of me nailing back a flight at the exact spot where my journey started.

But I can shoot this gap, its one of my long term plans.
IMG-4715.JPG

Or do a corn field run :)
IMG-4716.JPG

He could try and buzz the tree...
:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

My dad flies also. I would say that me and my dad are the best aerobatic pilots there, mainly because we are the only real ones.

Did you see this one? Not fun to crash a $3000 - $4000 plane...
Ouch!

I did see it, a little covering and hot glue she be good as new ;)

I am hoping to do a nice little show tomorrow with my new 3mm FB Easy Edge :).

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Ohhh my ohh my I had build a new one since then and broke it too :).

I would but rather not break it with my sons heart, not yet that is :). You know what I’ll finish building my new 3mm Easy Edge and give you one hell of a show with a few things I’ve been practicing on the sim on my phone.

You want woods to shoot gaps in?! We’ll check out this video of me nailing back a flight at the exact spot where my journey started.

But I can shoot this gap, its one of my long term plans.
View attachment 148779

Or do a corn field run :)
View attachment 148780

Ouch!

I am hoping to do a nice little show tomorrow with my new 3mm FB Easy Edge :).
Sounds good! I chose the tt since I guessed you would care less about crashing it than your f to edge or Corsair. I’m looking forward to that vid!!