24.6 inch wingspan ME 109 E designed using fusion 360

smiling albert

Finally got the 3d plans finished-many thanks go to flitedesign 3d and Whit Armstrong in particular for getting me this far.
Its taken a long time and much heartache as never used 3d cad before so be gentle!
I adapted localfiends wing to procue a Whit Armstrong version
https://forum.flitetest.com/index.php?threads/mighty-mini-bf-109-swappable-build-thread.24426/

Just wanted peoples thoughts/changes before I go ahead and finally cut out the pieces and have a go at building it
Here are some pictures to show the design
Everything revolves around a central keel which runs from the back to just forward of the cockpit.
it gives extra strength between sections and means I can hang my formers on it so everything(formers ,wings) lines up easily and I can use it to glue the rear v and h stab servos to it,round about the cockpit area
The very front section will contain the motor(have measured- it just fits!) which is attached to a standard mini firewall /powerpod and this is glued to formers at B(at this size there isnt room to just pull the pod out the front so this curved section comes out with pod and motor as one -if you see what I mean )
the next section will contain the battery(inside the pod so this will be upside down) with the esc below it ,will probably have the hatch here with a hole as well for ventilation
At this scale room is tight so hope it will all fit
I plan to use a 2S, 300 mah battery with a 20 A esc and 1806 2300 kv (A-pack)- with a 6x3 prop .-only looking for scale speed
Haven't checked this combo with my new wattmeter yet but hopefully just enough power
As most crashes seem to smash the front up am hoping with this design that only a max of these front 2 sections will need replacing.
Will sort the cockpit later but will try for a see through one with possible access to rear v and h stab servos
Wing is a la Whit Armstong's -has one spar and the top is curved ,bottom flat
Wing has got 2 degree angle of incidence ,6.4 degree dihedral.
Please let me know if I have missed anything obvious before I get cutting/ building
Thanks for any help

Attachments

• Screenshot (10).png
    Screenshot (10).png
    713 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot (11).png
    Screenshot (11).png
    596.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot (12).png
    Screenshot (12).png
    640.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot (13).png