3 blade propeller

DavidM

I want to use 3 blade propellers on my super bee. I've looked at the flite test store. Can't seem to find any there. Where is a good place to find some?

Corsair714

Depends if you're willing to buy from china, aliexpress and banggood definitely sell props. You could also check out racedayquads or some of those other american drone stores

b-29er

Master Airscrew sells tri-blades if you're looking for something a bit beefier. If you're looking for cheap and replaceable, you're on the right track with amazon or banggood.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
@DavidM Racedayquads have what you need. They are just 5 inch quad props correct? I get the Dal Cyclone 5x4.5x3 for 2.99 per set of four. I beat the bejeebus outta those and just bend em back straight after crashes. VERY rarely will I hit something just right and take off a blade.

Sometimes Ill go on amazon if they are out and get a bag of 20 props for twelve and change but I try to support RDQ as they have done the most for the multirotor community and now with the lawsuit against the FAA supporting them is even more important so they can fight a good fight on our behalf.