• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

3D Printed X Mount

Afternoon Gents,

Curious if anyone has a X Mount model for 3D printing? I found a few out there, but none like what flitetest has in their store.

sprzout

Knower of useless information
Mentor
Are you talking about a drone frame? I know some guys have tried printing them, but found they weren't holding up to the hard turns and the arms were breaking. Might be ok if you're a very gentle flyer, but if you are one of the guys who cranks hard turns or has hard landings, it probably won't hold up like the carbon fiber frames...

Are you talking about a drone frame? I know some guys have tried printing them, but found they weren't holding up to the hard turns and the arms were breaking. Might be ok if you're a very gentle flyer, but if you are one of the guys who cranks hard turns or has hard landings, it probably won't hold up like the carbon fiber frames...

sprzout; this is the item I am inquiring about. https://store.flitetest.com/eflite-motor-xmount-efl1228/p427012