3d printing service

kdobson83

Would you like something 3d printed? Some winglets and center pod for your arrow or maybe a sack full of control horns and firewalls? Maybe an 45 degree angle cutter, camera mount, or some accessories for your gremlin? And don't want to pay those expensive 3d printing companies to do it? Look no further. Send me the .stl file you would like or I can find it for you. You pay a small fee for the print plus shipping.

Help me pay for my FliteTest and 3d hobbies while getting great 3d printed parts for half the cost of those other guys (printing services). Message me for more info.

iBR4NDON

I saw your post about a bevel cutter. How much for one? I’m interest as mine sure are sloppy. Lol.

kdobson83

Still available for your printing needs. Feel free to PM me or respond on this thread if you need anything printed.

kdobson83

How much to print a set of skis a couple firewalls and control horns
The firewalls and control horns are no problem. You will have to give me a day to find some .stl files of the ski's. Never printed those before. If I had to guess, $15-20 shipped depending on if your in US or not. What size ski's are you looking for? Something to fit a standard swappable size FT design like the cub?

flyboa

Elite member
I like the look of this 3D pod for a scratch built DLG.
20190116_042028.jpg

Last edited:

Arcfyre

Elite member
Bookmarking this. I need some stuff printed. Unfortunately I just had to replace the transmission on my wife's car, so at the moment I can't even afford electricity to charge my LiPos. :ROFLMAO:

kdobson83

I would like a simple nose cone.
I've been busy as of late, but let me download the file on my computer and make sure it's printable. Should be able to do it tonight. If so, I'll let you know. I'll need shipping address so I can quote you a price. Shipping will probably be the biggest part of it...😒
But I'll throw in a few extra goodies to take the sting out of the shipping cost.

kdobson83

I would like a simple nose cone.
Yes. it looks printable. But the walls look pretty thin. Depending on what your using it for, you may have issue with it breaking. Although the plastic is very glueable. lol It doesnt use much plastic, so ill print it tonight and let you know.

flyboa

Elite member
Yes. it looks printable. But the walls look pretty thin. Depending on what your using it for, you may have issue with it breaking. Although the plastic is very glueable. lol It doesnt use much plastic, so ill print it tonight and let you know.
Thin is fine. It is just a fairing and not load bearing. Thanks.

kdobson83

Thin is fine. It is just a fairing and not load bearing. Thanks.
I started the print, and it's a solid piece. I thought it was hollow. Sobi stopped it, redid my settings in cura, cut the infill down to keep the strength but cut the weight down. You shouldn't have breaking issues at all. It should be pretty strong. Plus the infill structure I use is a new one in the last cura update, they say it's their strongest one and uses very little plastic. I've had great results with it.
Long story short, its printing now, will be done tonight. Private message me your address or text it to me and I'll send you the total for shipping. Should be about $10 total, for shipping and part. I'll throw in some extras 😉.