__

Are you in?

• Total voters

Ligbaer

50 Percenter
Hard work 😂...

I use a hotwire to cut insulation foam sheets to approx 4mm.
Then I make a flour glue.
Place the sheet of cut foam onto the ground.
Smear glue over the face... Wipe off excess.
Slowly apply roll of brown paper/Kraft paper.

Push down with piece of foam... To smoothen,

Same for other side.

Hang up and leave until completely dry.

Do for as many sheets as you want.

Approx 20 -30 Min per sheets.

That's what I do to make my foamboard
cool

Bo123

Elite member
1638398496050.png

What is this jibberish?

Bo123

Elite member
I tiled the plans in adobe acrobat, so now you don't have to go to a print shop to get them printed. I still will get them printed in A1 anyway as it speeds up the progress of building.

Attachments

• KadetJuniorFoamboardTiled.pdf
    86.9 KB · Views: 0

SSgt Duramax

Looks great! How did the windshield poster template work for you. Mine was a little off but I figured that is because I scaled it down a little and it looked different. When do you think you will get a maiden in? The tail looks better too. I would see if the elevator has enough authority on your full size version. I haven't flown mine since I added to it.

It definitely goes together fast and is easy to cut out. Which is a good trait to have in a trainer.

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
Looks great! How did the windshield poster template work for you. Mine was a little off but I figured that is because I scaled it down a little and it looked different. When do you think you will get a maiden in? The tail looks better too. I would see if the elevator has enough authority on your full size version. I haven't flown mine since I added to it.

It definitely goes together fast and is easy to cut out. Which is a good trait to have in a trainer.
The windshield template, is made for a.curves nose top.... Hence the reason it doesn't fit 100%.. I will update that.
I'm hoping to get the maiden done Saturday morning... It's raining for the whole weekend, except for Saturday morning 😏...
Ya, I fixed that error occurred n the plans, and also added the tabs &slots to align everything nicely.

I'm not happy with the control surface area on the rudder and the elevator... Seems more like what should be on a mini... So I'm gonna glue some extra foam onto both.

Ya... It is a fast build... Thou it also helps, to not have anything to do, and needing to keep your mind of your dog, that just had to be put down😟....

But ya... I'll throw the electronics into it, tomorrow, and charge my batteries... Then we'll be ready for a maiden on Saturday.
Oh yea I've also got to put the electronics in the 120% Tiny trainer for my brother.
So there will be 2 maidens Saturday morning.
And maybe also the maiden of my scout.