A636B will not light up to bind.

Blu72

Good morning. I have some questions. I have a BAe Hawk T.1 70mm. I have a dx6i controller with a ar636b. When I connect the battery. The transmitter does not light up when I plugged up the battery. The nose lights wing lights comes on but the transmitter does not light up so it can bind.

Attachments

• 61DBC79F-D946-45A2-B3CC-A6C2C59EDC1E.jpeg
    61DBC79F-D946-45A2-B3CC-A6C2C59EDC1E.jpeg
    467.2 KB · Views: 0

mastermalpass

Elite member
I don't see your bind plug in the receiver. The receiver or transmitter should have come with a bind plug:
Screenshot_20230127_201025_Google.jpg

If you don't have it, you can make one pretty easily. All it is a piece of wire linking the outermost ports. Plug that into the Batt/bind port on the receiver then, while holding the Trainer switch on - switch on your DX6i.

Blu72

I don't see your bind plug in the receiver. The receiver or transmitter should have come with a bind plug:
View attachment 234162

If you don't have it, you can make one pretty easily. All it is a piece of wire linking the outermost ports. Plug that into the Batt/bind port on the receiver then, while holding the Trainer switch on - switch on your DX6i.
I have two bind plug. I called Horizon Hobby. They tried to walk me through it. They said my AR636B is no good and that model is discontinued. I have to purchase AR631.

mastermalpass

Elite member
I have two bind plug. I called Horizon Hobby. They tried to walk me through it. They said my AR636B is no good and that model is discontinued. I have to purchase AR631.

Ugh, that's a pain! Y'know, for the price we pay, Spektrum receivers haven't half given us some bull dung over the years.

Blu72

Yeah! I had new battery and the light still did not come on the AR636B no orange light displayed on the AR636B