Solved After ESC calibration one channel isnt working

Bifi.baarlo

More info please, does the servo move? Did you try another servo on the elevator channel? Which brand/type transmitter, which receiver?

Bifi.baarlo

It is possible, or the configuration in your radio, or the elevator is stuck, did you plugin another servo, the aileron or rudder? That's an easy way to find out if the channel is working correctly.

quorneng

Master member
It all a matter of logical substitution.
As Bifi.baario says plug another servo from one of the channels that does work. If that too does not work in the elevator channel then you can be sure it is not a servo problem but something in the receiver or the transmitter set up. To be sure plug the elevator servo into one of the working channel to confirm there is nothing wrong with it.
It is very unlikely that the ESC calibration process will have any effect on another channel.
"I finally got my ESC calibrated....." suggests you tried quite a few things, maybe during this something else got changed or simply dislodged.

Bricks

Master member
We can take all kinds of guesses until the Op gives us more information really can not nail anything down as Bifi suggested.

Jonn

it is an old receiver and transmitter combo from company called "PILOTAGE" today It started working but in first flight it stopped working again

Bifi.baarlo

Again, more info please, what stopped working? The elevator? If so, than try what I said, plug in another servo, if that also isn't working, than there is something wrong with the receiver or transmitter.