Another Frankenstein plane 2m

Combination of a crashed radian fuse i had, a c pack motor, ranger ex wing, and some bits from a sky hunter. this was the maiden flight. flew pretty good but it did want to pitch up a bit. I checked the cg and was ok so i am guess maybe i need a little more down incident built into the elevator? Any thoughts are appreciated.

IMG_0014.JPG

IMG_0015.JPG

fixnfly

What does the angle between the elevator and horizontal stabilizer look like when you have it trimmed for level flight at a particular power setting?

I started with everything centered and trimmed even but after the first flight I had put all the down trim in a I could. Power off is a little better but even in level flight I feel like it's trying to stall itself

I will check the cg again and put a little more weight, but if the cg is correct is there anything else it could be?

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I would guess its the horizontal stabilizer causing the issue. You either run a vert / hor stab configuration or a V Tail. I have never seen both on one plane so I assume there is a reason.

It's actually just a yank and bank the vertical stabilizers are there just for yaw stability. I will try adjusting the horizontal with a little more down trim into it. Will try it tomorrow and let you guys know! Thanks for all the input