Anyone have a nano qx?

Spastickitten

I would like to see if you guys have a nano qx bnf or one without battery I want to get into multi rotors but I am too young to make money any thing would be great! I have a 9xr with a dsm2/x module. I am in Florida USA ^w^

Last edited:

Trinitron79

I bought one before I built my tricopter. LOVE IT! I can also fly inside which is a blast but the wife doesn't care too much for it. I got the BNF so I can use my normal TX.

Balu

Lurker
Staff member
Admin
@Spastickitten Where are you located? People might be more willing to send you something for free if they'd know at least the country ;). Also what TX do you have? Is it DMX/DM2 capable?

Stradawhovious

"That guy"
You could always consider the Pico QX, Faze or ProtoX. All three are about $30 in the US market, sold RTF and give you good practice on quads. They may not be real grown up quads, but they are a heaping helping of fun on a tight budget.

AandPmechanic

QX 3d

The QX 3d is pretty to cool. Btw set the throttle trim high because in flight mode throttle will stop with the stick bottomed out. I bent my frame figuring this out.

Spastickitten

Soo I managed to get a nano qx on backorder, but I am not going to get the parts for a bigger quad. Safety first though!

Capt_Beavis

Posted a thousand or more times
Too young to make money? I had a paper route and was moving lawns and helping neighbors with chores in 6th grade. Heck I even did the insulation under our house for an Estes rocket kit. And the BNF is only $69. It looks like you scratched together the money. Have fun