StoneKap

Executive Producer
Admin
Mentor
Hi Guys,
I'm here. Sorry... I don't think I've been getting my notifications for this thread.

NAVET77,
Have you contacted support? They're usually really good about getting you what you need. If you have, and you still need help, let me know. I don't like putting my email in the forums, but you can always contact me through www.stonekap.com.

Regarding FTFF... There should be more info posted here... http://flitefest.com

It's true Rotor DR1 has taken most of my attention lately. However, I'm trying to stay plugged into the Flite Test community. Thanks to Balu for the heads up on this thread!

Last edited by a moderator:

airhawk

Crashing Ace
chad will the regular inquiries page be put back up also thanks taking the time to talk to me at f.f your are my hero

rchead7

Australia

Hey Chad
Love the show
Will you guys be coming to Australia if so where will you be and when.
Thanks
P.s. Keep up the grate content.

StoneKap

Executive Producer
Admin
Mentor
chad will the regular inquiries page be put back up also thanks taking the time to talk to me at f.f your are my hero
We're always improving and changing the site. I'll look into it.

Hey Chad
Love the show
Will you guys be coming to Australia if so where will you be and when.
Thanks
P.s. Keep up the grate content.
No immediate plans... I'm sure we'll announce it if we ever get down there :)

Epic

New to RC planes
Hey chad, I asked this on a rotor dr1 Q&A (Username Joshua Jerred)

You said that you plane on coming back on flitetest... When do you plan on doing this?

airhawk

Crashing Ace
Hi Guys,
I'm here. Sorry... I don't think I've been getting my notifications for this thread.

NAVET77,
Have you contacted support? They're usually really good about getting you what you need. If you have, and you still need help, let me know. I don't like putting my email in the forums, but you can always contact me through www.stonekap.com.

Regarding FTFF... There should be more info posted here... http://flitefest.com

It's true Rotor DR1 has taken most of my attention lately. However, I'm trying to stay plugged into the Flite Test community. Thanks to Balu for the heads up on this thread!

thanks chad your the best

DiveBombRC

Flitetest/Flitefest West?

For all of the people on the west coast, Will there ever be a Flite test or Flite Fest West?
For many people it is very hard to drive all the way from Oregon, or any other west coast state to flite fest.
Thanks.

CrashRecovery

I'm a care bear...Really?
Mentor
Chad does not have much to do with the daily operations of flite test. This thread, should be right now, have questions about Chad. As for something on the west coast, it will be hard. With them not having the ability to just drive down the street and look at a venue, makes logistics tough

Tritium

Amateur Extra Class K5TWM
Since Josh has taken over day to day operations of FliteTest I think it is time for an "Ask Josh" thread!

Thurmond

airhawk

Crashing Ace
chad any plans of coming back the show doesn't seem the same anymore i know you want to continue dr1 but cant you take a break and come back

Stephen1

FT Spitfire

I'm interested in building your FT Spitfire, and I don't think that the 2.2V 2200mAh battery you recommend from Hobbyking comes with a charger, and I was wondering if you could recommend one?
Thanks,
Stephen1

techmaster9000

Designing PDF Plan making

Hey Chad, I was wondering how do you all draw up your plans because I have been wanting to build my own pdf plans but I never knew how. Could you help me out?:confused:

hwells

Roadrunner

Chad
Do you have any plans on the Roadrunner that you and Josh bought. Or do you know where any are?
I would love to build one.

wrayman

Chad
I was wondering if you's ever though of coming to Ontario Canada for a road trip.It would be kool if you guys came to Ontario . every one I know that likes rc planes ext. I have been telling them all about you guys.Even have a guy here in my home town has a liitle shop in his basement sells some planes and part for airplanes .. He gets a most of his orders from Horrizinhobbys from the U.S. and other places.. iwas going to see if he could carry some of your stuff here. What would be a good way to get him involved of helping use sell
your product in Ontario. If possible..