Barcelona

Parramon

Un saludo a todo el mundo desde Barcelona. Se me ocurrio aprovechar el parecido del Sportster con el Polikarpov I-16 ,salvo por el motor radial, para mi primera experiencia con Flite Test. Me ha parecido genial . Ahora solo tengo que aprender a volar.

I-16 Mosca.JPG

Parramon

Gracias por los cumplimientos Javier.
No se cómo lo tenéis por ahí, estoy buscando un campo de vuelo y la verdad parecía mas fácil. Los municipios ponen muchos inconvenientes a los clubs.

Javiester

Elite member
estoy igual que tu, los clubs saturados y carisimos
toda la ciudad vallada o campos de maleza y cardos
me dan envidia los compañeros del foro con esos campos de hierba

Parramon

Si, la verdad es que dan mucha envidia. Tendremos que mudarnos a Inglaterra o pedir que nos alquilen un hoyo en un campo de golf.

Parramon

Hola de nuevo:
Creo que ya tengo campo de vuelo, muy chulo y cerca de casa. No es gratis pero algun defecto tenia que tener. Prometo colgar fotos proximamente.

Seahunter

Gran trabajo, gracias por compartir su fotografía con nosotros, es una belleza para contemplar. No hablo español así que estoy utilizando una herramienta de traducción para escribir esto espero que sea preciso. Gracias

Parramon

Thank you very much for your compliments. Don't worry for the language. I understand you perfectly. I'll post a video of my plane when it is flying. I've just found a club near my city. Now, only I must learn fly or search a pilot.

Parramon

I' ve just seen your great collection of airplanes. Also I've watched the airplanes in the Overhausen exhibition 2014. Really, there was a lot of beautiful airplanes. The Polikarpov that appears in the video it's the russian version on the WWII. Russia selled to Goverment of the Second Republic of Spain on 1936 some units of this model of plane for equilibrates the forces in the Spanish Civil War. Some American pilots helped Spanish Republic Goverment.

Seahunter

Un saludo a todo el mundo desde Barcelona. Se me ocurrio aprovechar el parecido del Sportster con el Polikarpov I-16 ,salvo por el motor radial, para mi primera experiencia con Flite Test. Me ha parecido genial . Ahora solo tengo que aprender a volar.

View attachment 113981
Sigo volviendo a admirar tu foto. Realmente me gusta su ft Sportster, creo que toda nuestra familia de ft le encantaría escuchar acerca de cómo se construyó una modelo tan hermosa. ¿es un modelo construido a partir de planos? o un kit, qué tipo de espuma y pegamento usó, cómo lo pintó tan bien

Mid7night

Jetman
Mentor
Wow what a beautiful build! Nice job :D

Also, the thread caught my eye because it was simply titled "Barcelona", and my family and I will be flying there next week on our way to a cruise. Cheers!

Parramon

Sigo volviendo a admirar tu foto. Realmente me gusta su ft Sportster, creo que toda nuestra familia de ft le encantaría escuchar acerca de cómo se construyó una modelo tan hermosa. ¿es un modelo construido a partir de planos? o un kit, qué tipo de espuma y pegamento usó, cómo lo pintó tan bien
Dear friend:
The Sportster was my first experience with Flitetest, for this reason I chose the FT kit . I used for building the plane the same technics and materials as showed in the Josh's video. I thing it's the better way to building this model. A small improvement to finishing the model, before painting, was to use a double side tape with the paper skin of foam board in some edges or corners.
For painting the model I used paint spray cans from Montana Colors , they are used for the urban artists. http://www.montanacolors.com/webapp/spray?id=58
You should practise the painting of model with the scrap pieces of foam board for best finishes. There is a video in FT web page for painting models with spray cans.

Parramon

Wow what a beautiful build! Nice job :D

Also, the thread caught my eye because it was simply titled "Barcelona", and my family and I will be flying there next week on our way to a cruise. Cheers!
Thank you very much for your compliments. I caught "Barcelona" because I want to find a pilot for my plane and other airplane builders near of my city. I have never fly a plane.
Perhaps it's better take a different thread for the airplane only.
I hope your family enjoy your cruise.

Seahunter

Dear friend:
The Sportster was my first experience with Flitetest, for this reason I chose the FT kit . I used for building the plane the same technics and materials as showed in the Josh's video. I thing it's the better way to building this model. A small improvement to finishing the model, before painting, was to use a double side tape with the paper skin of foam board in some edges or corners.
For painting the model I used paint spray cans from Montana Colors , they are used for the urban artists. http://www.montanacolors.com/webapp/spray?id=58
You should practise the painting of model with the scrap pieces of foam board for best finishes. There is a video in FT web page for painting models with spray cans.
You are truly an artist, your attention to details and neatness is awesome. We want to see more of your models in the future. Thank you for your reply. Fred