Best ultra micro fixed wing builds?

Contenderg441

I'm just starting to get into rc aircraft building and I really like the micro crafts mainly because I don't have a large area to fly so I was looking for some suggestions on ultra and micro aircraft builds and what the best electricals to use would be. I actually saw a plane on sonic dad I think it's a corsair, they call it project 57 and I was wondering if that platform would be a good way to start?

Thank you for your time and consideration

lazermule

I have the Ember 2 and it flies real well. I also ordered 2 extra 160 mah batteries with it and with those batteries I get about 20 minutes flight time. This plane does not like any wind over 3 mph though and if your new it should be dead calm outside or take it to a gym to fly it.

Contenderg441

I'm not new to flying I'm relatively new to building my own planes. I have a champ and a mustang, quad copter, an msrx and a few others. I'm just looking for advice on micro builds and electronics…

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor
Check out the micro McFoamy at West Michigan Park Flyers. I just got one and while it's based on the electronics out of the UMX Beast and SBach, I did some careful buying and think I might have come up with some options. I won't give any details until I'm sure it flies with them so I will have to let you know how that goes. On the other hand, the guy that recommended it to me loves his and flies his on the guts of a AS3Xtra which has the rudder and elevator servos as part of the main brick. Really if you can find a good deal on the bricks, they are an excellent, if pricey, choice for micros...