Help! Binding...

Mckee

I am getting close to a maiden flight on my mighty mini PBY. I finally got the wiring harness sorted yesterday and am trying to bind my tx to the RX. I have a Spektrum AR637T and a MLP6DSM. I've followed the bindings instructions (place RX in binding mode, then the tx), and no binding happens. The RX just keeps flashings and the transmitter makes the right noises. Suggestions?

JasonK

Participation Award Recipient
make sure they aren't too close together. That sometimes keeps my specrtum stuff from binding.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
The last video I saw done for binding a spectrum radio It was either Josh or TJ had to step away nearly out of the room so the radio would bind properly. so at least 10 feet away if I had to guess

Mckee

So far no luck. I've tried different orientations and distance of the transmitter antenna. Is interference (from a wireless router) a thing? I am wondering about whether I've got it all connected correctly, but if the binding light is flashing on the rx it seams unlikely that its wired up wrond.

Mr_Stripes

Elite member
When inverted down is up and up is expensive.

RPM is how fast your motor was running when it hits the ground.
Power/Torque is how far down you have to dig to get it out.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mckee

Tech support says that my tx and Rx aren't compatible. Good thing the new on is on the way.