My friend and I were working on a promo video recently, and I had a ton of leftover Bixler footage. I didn't want to let it go to waste, so I stitched together some of the leftover clips to make something fun.
Yep! GoPro Hero with a few adhesive mounts that we moved around. We did a few different flights moving the camera after each (basically adjusting the camera while switching the battery). Was surprised how clean the picture looked for such an inexpensive camera.
When we did some preliminary camera tests, we had a fun time finding the proper balance points to make the weight distribution work. Definitely had a few crashes when we first set it up!