bolt on style prop adapters?

Samick

Hi, i just bought a few of these motors http://hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=28115

after buying them, i did some reading and looking a little closer to find that you can cut the shaft off and use a bolt on style prop adapter... So my question is where would i find a bolt style prop adapter for these motors?

I emailed hobby king but they couldn't help me.
Also what kind of oil would you recommend to lubricate the bearings in these?

SnowRocker88

Amateur pilot and builder
Why go with a bolt-on prop?

Also, the bearings shouldn't need to be oiled. I've heard some people do but the consensus seems to be it is unnecessary.

Samick

there is honestly no NEED for it. i just wanted to explore the idea since there do tent to look a lot cleaner and fancier that way. like i said, i didn't notice that they were even capable of using bolt on style adapter until after i ordered them. Just wanted to see if any one could source them.

SnowRocker88

Amateur pilot and builder
there is honestly no NEED for it. i just wanted to explore the idea since there do tent to look a lot cleaner and fancier that way. like i said, i didn't notice that they were even capable of using bolt on style adapter until after i ordered them. Just wanted to see if any one could source them.

Instead of cutting the shaft like you mentioned why not just make the prop allow it to pass through? That and I think some shafts will let you pass the shaft through the back of the motor and clip in a second position that allows no shaft stick-through. No idea if it's a feature of your motor but it's worth checking. I know the Park300's have this option.