Can you guess what I'm building?

Carbon

Elemental Madness
I really want an FPV plane that looks like a bird! Like a seagull or something. I saw one somewhere but can't remember if it was manufactured or home built...

bicyclemonkey

Flying Derp
Mentor
I bought a Guillow's kit thinking it would be a cheap way to see if I like building stick kits or not. It was my experience that the tiny parts of the Gullow's kit made the build very tedious. So much so, that I haven't even finished it yet. I was talking to an old timer at my club and he told me that he thought it was easier to build his Sig Four Star 120, just because the parts are bigger...much less of a hassle. I concurred lol :)

glydr

How many letters do we ge
Hehe - yeah I'm a Kiwi not an Aussie... we're kinda the same but we're often far more attractive, taller and more intelligent :D

The Kiwis I often see wear black jerseys and stick their tongue out. Hardly attractive.

(and then they beat the Wallabies, sigh)

Nonamerc

Arman
I really want an FPV plane that looks like a bird! Like a seagull or something. I saw one somewhere but can't remember if it was manufactured or home built...

I know a guy in the netherlands that makes FPV-glider planes that look like birds... EPP really cool maybe i can hook you up with something? Rockyflyer told me on skype a while ago that he made one for a costumer. (His name is blueflaconholland)