Can't figure out how to post pictures

So i'm building a heavily modified 150% FT mustang and would like to start a build thread to share some ideas get suggestions and, you know... show off how awesome this thing is going to be. But I can't for the life of me figure out how to post my pics. How do you guys go about getting pictures onto the forum?

cranialrectosis

Faster than a speeding face plant!
Mentor
When you are posting, use the little insert image button 4 to the right of the smiley face. Once that opens you should get a dialog box with two options, one to load from URL and one from your computer with a flash button on the bottom of the dialog box that says select files.

New Bitmap Image.jpg

Browse to your files and insert them. :)

cranialrectosis

Faster than a speeding face plant!
Mentor
I have tried multiple times and from multiple computers and my phone they always fail to upload.

How large are they and of what format?

I use jpegs. I don't remember the size limit but the site won't take a huge bitmap if that is what you are trying to upload.

Yay! Thanks for the help, I found a way to compress the pic and that worked. Guess the file was too big. So that is the stupid fast bloody wonder I built while I have been waiting for parts for the mustang. Yes that is a Tacon that will find it's way into a nnp-39 when I clear some space on the bench.

JohnRambozo

Posted a thousand or more times
You can also host your pictures on a 3rd party site like imgur and just paste the BB Code into your posts. That way you're only limited by the image hosting site's requirements.