Commuter to Cub

bbrennen

I just destroyed my Commuter after a number of attempts to get it air worthy. Not sure what I did wrong but I'm thinking of trying the Simple Cub. I used a Flite Test "Radial" 1806 2280kV Brushless Motor with a 6x3 propeller on the Commuter and was wondering if it would work on the Cub that calls for a Radial 2212-1050kV with a 9x4.5 prop. I'm new to electric and was wonder if this is doable.

whackflyer

Master member
I just destroyed my Commuter after a number of attempts to get it air worthy. Not sure what I did wrong but I'm thinking of trying the Simple Cub. I used a Flite Test "Radial" 1806 2280kV Brushless Motor with a 6x3 propeller on the Commuter and was wondering if it would work on the Cub that calls for a Radial 2212-1050kV with a 9x4.5 prop. I'm new to electric and was wonder if this is doable.
Build @Grifflyer ShrubSmacker!

bbrennen

Thanks everyone for your replies. I've decided to scrap the Cub build for now. I printed out the Commuter plans, bought some foam board, and I'm going to give it another try. The last one was my first attempt at a foam board build and I paid for the kit. Hopefully I can figure out what I did wrong on the first one.