Confused noob

olphart

Brand new to all this, built a Nano Flerken, then smartened up and built a Tiny Trainer...Haven't flown either yet
Been looking at receivers for my new Frsky x9 lite. Kind of confusing as to what is compatible, plus realizing that if I want use my D8 receiver I need a special module....Maybe I should have stuck with my Jumper T lite, but I wanted the bigger format. I asked about compatible receivers and someone recommended the R86, I got one, but it seems to be D8....so not suitable w/o a module

Last edited:

Ligbaer

50 Percenter
Brand new to all this, built a Nano Flerken, then smartened up and built a Tiny Trainer...Haven't flown either yet
Been looking at receivers for my new Frsky x9 lite. Kind of confusing as to what is compatible, plus realizing that if I want use my D8 receiver I need a special module....Maybe I should have stuck with my Jumper T lite, but I wanted the bigger format.
Anyway, any suggestions about which receiver would be best for the Frsky X9 lite? I'd hate to buy yet another bit of kit that turns out to be unsuitable.
x9 lite uses access im pretty sure, so buy an access revciver

olphart

The ACCESS receivers seem to be made for drones. I need something I can plug servos into. There are some that look like they might work but really pricey, and not sure if the pins are right.

olphart

I got my X6R and it won't bind to the X9 Lite. :mad: Binds to the Jumper just fine.
I think I bought the wrong transmitter!!
I tried both the ACCESS and ACCST MODES. The most response was able to get after several tries was a slowly flashing red light

Last edited: