Current project....Mini Talon

CarolineTyler

Legendary member

bracesport

Legendary member
you have done a marvellous job - I wouldn't know where to start!
Recently I watched a video of an autonomous glider slope soaring, it is mind-boggling what is possible these days. The most techie thing I have done lately is to get my FSi6s wirelessly connected to my Jumper T16 using a Multi-Protocol Module as a receiver - in theory, the student radio can be as far away from the Master radio as a typical Tx to Rx can achieve in-flight (no limitations from the buddy wire length)!

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
you have done a marvellous job - I wouldn't know where to start!
Recently I watched a video of an autonomous glider slope soaring, it is mind-boggling what is possible these days. The most techie thing I have done lately is to get my FSi6s wirelessly connected to my Jumper T16 using a Multi-Protocol Module as a receiver - in theory, the student radio can be as far away from the Master radio as a typical Tx to Rx can achieve in-flight (no limitations from the buddy wire length)!

What a paradox... Does the brown outs and fail safes frequented by the flysky gear still happen and would they happen between the two radios or still at the plane or do they now happen in the host radio. o_O:LOL::devilish:

Thingz that make me hrmmmmm:unsure:

CarolineTyler

Legendary member
Love the plane so much I have bought another airframe. Learning so much about FPV I think I want to build another with a different layout of equipment. £48 in the UK warehouse of Banggood, how could I not?????

LitterBug

Techno Nut
Love the plane so much I have bought another airframe. Learning so much about FPV I think I want to build another with a different layout of equipment. £48 in the UK warehouse of Banggood, how could I not?????
Oh dear Caroline,
You are indeed as deranged as the rest of us regulars on this board. You will soon need to expand or get more hangers to fit your obsession into!

Cheers!
LitterBug