It's indeed tail heavy, so I moved the (17 grams) servo's more to the front. And now with a little weight on the front it's slight nose heavy, so on to the next flight :-D.
Oh and yes.. the plane conveniently broke in half during a rough landing so I could access this area to install servo's. I did not have hot glue on site but some tape got it back in the air in no time :-D, really love those foamies for that.
Also finished the landing gear fearings and reinforced them (didn't like the foam fearing and it was to small for the 6,5 cm wheels). As a bonus I don't need the extra weight in front anymore to balance it out because of the extra weight of the 3d printed fearings .