DARTH VADER SECRETLY FILMED IN HIS LATEST DEATH MACHINE PROTECTED BY STORMTROOPERS!!!

VAALLEON

Darth Vader Secretly Filmed In His Latest Death Machine Protected By Stormtroopers!!!

This is a project that I started on thanksgiving and it turned out to be my favorite unit and a chance to spend some more family time at the park! And, it fits badass Darth Vader so well, I couldn’t help myself from putting him in the cockpit and getting some ideas. Ok guys/gals, here’s the deal:

If you guys like this video on youtube and share it, and ask your friends to share it, there is a chance that this video goes viral. If it does, there is a chance that the producers of starwars use my MonoPhan, designs in their future movies, then there come the toys, t-shirts, games, etc… and I become a millionaire!!!

If that happens, I will send a free 40mm TRF NanoPhan unit to everybody who shared/liked it and replied on this forum saying that they did so, upto USD100K cost. So, if it costs USD 100 a unit, I will ship out 1000 units to the first 1000 people who responded and donate another 100 units for charity.

Only if I make the million!!! Hahahaha

Long shot? I think the odds are better than the lottery? Besides, it’s just a couple of clicks!

Thanks guys!!!

Flight video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKsQA_NS3tY

Attachments

• IMG_4659.JPG
    IMG_4659.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_4658.JPG
    IMG_4658.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_4662.JPG
    IMG_4662.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:

rallekralle11

Actually not a bad flyer
i would maybe have considered liking the video if the title wasn't in full caps...
anyway, that's a pretty awesome flying machine you got there, what did you use to stabilize it?

Last edited:

VAALLEON

i would maybe have considered liking the video if the title wasn't in full caps...
anyway, that's a pretty awesome flying machine you got there, what did you use to stabilize it?

Thank you very much! I use a mini multiwii board.

I would never think that caps would be a problem but you learn something everyday! I may have got too excited! I switched it to a regular title format. You can go ahead and like the video:)

rallekralle11

Actually not a bad flyer
Thank you very much! I use a mini multiwii board.

I would never think that caps would be a problem but you learn something everyday! I may have got too excited! I switched it to a regular title format. You can go ahead and like the video:)

liked it ;)
when someone writes a title in full caps, or ending with something like "MUST SEE!!!!!" it feels like they're desperate for views.
that's why i rarely like, or watch those kinds of videos.

VAALLEON

liked it ;)
when someone writes a title in full caps, or ending with something like "MUST SEE!!!!!" it feels like they're desperate for views.
that's why i rarely like, or watch those kinds of videos.

Thanks bud! Good to know. I'll keep this in mind:)