Drones for preppers

adamG

Hello everybody I would like to start off by saying thank you for any advice and help that may be given.

I am very new to the whole drone thing to the extent that I've never scene one or know anybody who even has one. I am also admittedly not very technologically savvy. Heck I just got my first email account four or so years ago. I am however a quick study in most things that I try my hand at.
I've also found myself becoming somewhat of a prepper. Not tinfoil-hat prepper but definitely aware of global situations.
So here's my question. I'm looking for a drone either off-the-shelf or from a buildable parts kit for a potential SHTF situation (i.e.- Retreat to the woods or hunker down and don't trust anybody) with certain features and somewhat minimalist properties.
- must not rely on any system that could go down in the event of shtf (cellular network, transmission towers, GPS, Bluetooth, satellites etc.) for any of its functions. *not sure how Bluetooth even works and if it relies on anything.
- besides initial startup software must not need constant upgrading or updating.
- must be portable. Collapsible or better yet detachable roter arms
- must have rookie sensors as long as they don't rely upon the above ( flight stabilizers and hover mode).
- must have high resolution camera with real time streaming. Gopro is fine. This may be going too far but camera options such as night vision or thermal would be great.
- must have independent display either stand alone or integrated into remote. No smartphone or tablet unless they don't rely upon systems mentioned above.

I realize this would be a very niche market for a drone company but any help would be greatly appreciated. And I promise to continue doing my own research to inform myself of this very interesting field.
Before I end in my research I came across the Yuneek typhoon h which seems to fit all of my criteria but I'm worried about the fact that it relies on the Android system.
Thanks again

megabotz

TWO DOLLARS!
In the Flite Test store, you will find a ton of kits & individual parts that will meet your needs. The build videos are on youtube.

Both Bluetooth & Wi-fi are useful even if there were a blackout. Wi-fi can connect devices without necessarily connecting them to the internet.

The more simple your drone, the more skill it takes to fly. Practice now.

megabotz