1s Battery

NicCf1

Hey guys. I'm going to be getting the BNF Sport Cub plane. It does not come with a charger or batteries. I am looking for a few reliable 3.7 V batteries. Preferably 3-4 under 25$. The amazon page says they must be between 150-200 Mah. Do I have to follow that?

Last edited:

Shurik-1960

In purchased models, the battery must be of a certain weight value in order to get into the back of the model (25% of the wing width). Take plasticine and make a battery (approximately the size), install it on the plane and throw it on the planning. By reducing or adding the weight of plasticine, achieve the most excellent model planning. The weight of this plasticine is the weight of your battery, If the battery can shift in its compartment, achieve planning by shifting to the nose or tail...Knowing the maximum weight of the battery, you can choose the perfect battery.

Bricks

Master member
Hey guys. I'm going to be getting the BNF Sport Cub plane. It does not come with a charger or batteries. I am looking for a few reliable 3.7 V batteries. Preferably 3-4 under 2, I would not go smaller5$. The amazon page says they must be between 150-200 Mah. Do I have to follow that?

Either one will work, I would stay within that range for best fly-ability, I have flown mine with a 300Mah but do notice the difference AS3X will trim itself to fly level. Only advantage is higher winds the extra weight helps penetration. If you want some of the best batteries Newbedrone Nitro Necters be sure and get the correct connectors as there are now 3 different connector for 1S batteries.