DX7s and flaps for the Bixler 2

Tugpilot

ok

Thanks for your reply, any chance of running(posting) the set up for the dx7s by me for clarity, crow with airelons up, coupled flaps ailerons for full span control, speed trim and thermal trim?
thanks
Derek
:)

Tugpilot

DX7s

Hi dan,
Do you know if the DX7s airware can be upgraded to include Glider Mode as well as aero and Heli, or is this just for DX8 and 9?
Thanks

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
Yes I do know.

No it cannot.

That doesn't mean you can't build most every mix that those modes make available, but it will take a touch of creativity and knowing what you want.

Tugpilot

MIX

Thanks Dan, just waiting for my Blade XXL E to arrive then the fun will begin, looking at the info you have provided(many thanks), is there a way to couple throttle so that in the need to abort landing in a hurry there is no need to find the throttle kill switch to reactivate motor?

Happy Landings

TP
:cool:

Tugpilot

Have new RX for my full house glider, electric powered, it is the spektrum AR 9310, carbon friendly, no instructions on plugging in servos, looks complex with two banks of inputs, anyone use one of these who can help out please?
Thanks

Spastickitten

If you look at the top, it tells you which input is what. I think that the bottom left is bind, and the top right is gear

SPMAR9310_a2.jpg

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
My mix was setup on a Flyzone calypso. So long as you have 4 servos in the wing, the ailerons move in opposition and the flaps move in sync, this mix will work with ANY power glider.

Rod1

I realise this thread is a year or so old but, question
DX7, Orange RX, Depron EDF model, I would like to mix flaps with the throttle, to deploy at, say 1/4 throttle, I am reasonably sure it can be done, any help appreciated.
Thanks