Eachine Tyro Bf no stick inputs

AndreasUnzi7

Hello , I’ve been flying quads for almost a year I’ve had 2 bnf’s (Iflight Nazgul, and Arris) this is my first real build. I got it bound to my qx7 and am showing a green light on my xm+. All the soldering seems to be correct as I assume due to that they are plug in (all the soldering I did was for the motors and a bridge on the fc to make it sbus). . In the ports tab I have the correct uart and serial rx. In the config tab I have the correct receiver tabs on (Sbus). I have flashed to the most resent firmware, But when I get to the transmitter tab it shows no stick inputs I have channels put on my controller ready to be used but its showing nothing in beta flight! Thanks for any advise or help its much appreciated!

-Andreas

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
If you flashed after setting up the ports tab you must redo the settings.

You must also save both pages where you select the ports as well as the protocol. It wont hurt to choose different uart ports and make sure there is no confusion on which one is which. Depending on the FC and where you got it some knock off brand fcs have been known to be mislabeled or not have proper inversions on ports n such.

Finally are you using an acct radio and not one with the new access protocol with the XM+?

CustomRCMods

Elite member
Another thing to consider is that most FCs only have a single UART that is SBUS ready, the one that is flipped by the inversion bridging. If you just soldered up to a convenient UART then you may have the wrong one for your specific FC. Look in the FC manual to find out.