Electrohub Xquad problem

MathiasQuad

Hello,

I got a problem with my electrohub build. I bought the kit from flitetest and the electronics from ready to fly quads about 3 months ago. Because I hadn't much time I could not start building till about a week ago. When i was testing the rotation of the motors, i felt there was already something wrong. Because I don't have a servotester, I tested the rotation by soldering the motor to the esc, connecting the esc to my battery and my receiver (throttle). Then I tried to bind my receiver (spektrum ar400) with a bind plug to my dx6i. The first motor worked, but the second did nothing. The third and the fourth I swapped two wires when I soldered the esc to the motor. When I tried the rotation they didn't work also BUT they gave a little sound which I think implicates the motors turned on. They just didn't turn. I thought to myself why not put it together and see what happens. So I soldered everything on the distribution plate. I inserted all the wires of the esc's in the right place in the flip 1.5. And also in the receiver just like the build on flitetest. But when I tried to bind my reciever, there went something wrong. I realized I already bound it to test the rotation, so after a few tries, I tried to bind it to a new model in my transmitter. I'm not sure but I think it worked. But the quad was doing nothing. Then I saw that you must arm the motors, I did but nothing happens. I found a doc on the internet (https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u...ration-22_v0-577215664 - Mode 1 corrected.pdf )
I did all the configurations a billion times, and just on a random moment it worked, the motors started spinning ( I'm pretty sure it was after I did the GPS thing). The rotation of the motors were correct well at least on 3 of them. The second motor that didn't work when I tested the motors didn't spin at all. So 3 motors work and 1 doesn't. First I thought it had something to do with my transmitter and receiver because in the binding process I was really messing around and I think I fucked something up there. But 3 are working so there must be something else. Or it is the flip 1.5 or the esc or the motor. To test if it was the motor or the esc, I changed the esc with another esc. So now, if still the same motor doesn't work, my motor would be broken, and if the other motor doesn't work where I connected the (maybe broken) esc on, It would be the esc. So I soldered everything again and when i tried to boot up, he just did nothing, I still could bind him and the flip1.5 and the receiver seemed to work but all of the motors didn't spin. I could arm and disarm the motors because you can see that on your flip 1.5 with the blue light but the motors did nothing. I didn't know what to do so I tried again and again, and suddenly the esc makes an alarm sound very loud (like a typical alarmclock) and becomes very hot. So now I can't test anything and still don't know what the problem is. If somebody can explain me what I did wrong I will be very happy. I own a blade mcpx and a traxxas rustler vxl and i really want to have a working quad. Also some information on the flip 1.5 would be nice, because I start to think that I did something wrong there with the configurations etc.

Thanks in advance

Mathias

ps: My english is pretty bad so pls don't look at that