Electronics question

Spdjnky75

I am getting an ft duster from the flite test store and would like to know if I can use the electronics from my destroyed fly zone switch airplane or if it would need heavy modifications? I would appreciate any help thx in advance.

Christopher14

Driftin' with the wind...
Welcome to the forum Spdjnky75! The electronics will most likely work in the duster.

If you have any questions ask away! There are lots of people that would be happy to help you.:)

IFlyRCstuff

Flyer Of Many Things
Yep, should work well, experiment, if it doesn't work there are quite a few people who would help HAPPY FLYING:D:)

mjmccarron

After looking up the specs on the Switch, it looks to me like it may be a bit over powered but to me, that's a good thing. It should work great.

Mike

mjmccarron

Carroll Shelby once said "There is no problem with a sportscar that can't be solved by adding more horsepower." I agree and feel that it applies to model airplanes too. I always tend to power on the heavy side within reason and manage it with the throttle stick. The Switch electronics are roughly equivalent to a 450 class motor. The Duster was designed around a 370 - 400 class so it's close and should give lively performance. The 1800mAh battery may be a bit heavy but a 1300 - 1500mAh 3S shouldn't be too expensive if that's the case. Keep us posted on your progress please.

Mike

gmoney52811

Focke Wulf 190 Flyzone

Okay so I just got a Focke Wulf 190 from Flyzone and everytime I take it off it gets about 10 feet in the air then barrels over and dives straight into the ground. When I took it in they said that i had my receiver mounted wrong and he told us how to mount it so we did that and did a range check then tried to take it off and it did the same thing. If anyone has a Focke Wulf 190 and would like to help me I would appreciate it. Thanks.