• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
EZ Intruder

EZ Intruder Beta 1.0

Please log in to download

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Mentor
Hi Dan, awesome work as usual. How much could/ should I scale up this or the other plans to accommodate four motors? I want to use the electronics from a micro quad on one of these airframes. The motors are 7mm brushed from a Hubsan h107. Thanks for any suggestions!

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Mentor
Hi Dan, awesome work as usual. How much could/ should I scale up this or the other plans to accommodate four motors? I want to use the electronics from a micro quad on one of these airframes. The motors are 7mm brushed from a Hubsan h107. Thanks for any suggestions!
Love the idea. I would try 150% (1.5X), but that's just a guess. Might need a little trial and error to figure out. Please share some pics/vid if you build/fly it. (y)

SP0NZ submitted a new resource:

EZ Intruder - EZ Intruder Free Plans

Read more about this resource...
First, thank you for creating the Intruder. I'm in the process of cutting it out, but was wondering something about the design. Would it work with the propellers as pusher props, as opposed to the puller props on your design? If so, any suggestions regarding that setup?

Thank you for your time!
Dwight

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Mentor
First, thank you for creating the Intruder. I'm in the process of cutting it out, but was wondering something about the design. Would it work with the propellers as pusher props, as opposed to the puller props on your design? If so, any suggestions regarding that setup?

Thank you for your time!
Dwight
It could work, you would have to give it a try. Make sure you adjust the battery location to maintain proper CG. If you do try it, let us know if it works.