EZ Intruder

Plane EZ Intruder Beta 1.0

Please log in to download
Type
Build Plan (PDF, AI, etc.)
Here is the Beta 1 version of the EZ Intruder! Great back yard or indoor flyer.

1591675712238.png

These are BETA plans for the EZ Intruder. This model airplane is designed to use the Flite Test 2CH EZ Power Pack available on the Flite Test store.
1591675595883.png

The aircraft is designed to use Flite Test Maker Foam or ADAMS Readi-board foam board.

Specs:
Wingspan : 15 Inches
CG : 1.5 inches [38 mm] from the leading edge at the root chord.
Make sure to add the 2 pennies (or equivalent) nose weight to get the proper CG (see plans).

*Note : To change your EZ Power Pack configuration from pusher to tractor all you need to do is SWAP & FLIP the props between the right and left motors.

For more information about the Flite Test EZ series electronics and planes check out these Flite Test videos:

Author
SP0NZ
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from SP0NZ

Latest reviews

a fun flyer for children of all ages
love the simplicity. thank you
Simple build! I have built 3 so far. Each of them fly great. My first one was to heavy and no matter how far back I put the battery it would not climb. Second one I removed paper from one side of each side plate to bring the weigh down. I did not want to do this with the main fuselage piece as it would make not very strong. Third one I build I moved the motors out more and increased the width of the horizontal stabilizer. The for this is that on the first and second builds I noticed that it did not turn to well even on high rates. I figured it just needed the motors to be moved out more. I also wanted to make the stabilizer bigger so it would not nose dive because the tail was not getting enough thrust. Turns on a dime on low rates! Maybe don't try this on high rates though. I did and it got into a flat spin that you can not get out of!