EZ Pack Plans Index

Nisar

Looks sweet! On the up side. Small planes are easier to cut than big planes!
Agree. Cutting and gluing took no time but the taping small corners is little time consuming.. Hope will figure out a easier way soon. Have to resume work on the pusher trainer and FT Mini Victor.

Nisar

Here it is! L-39

Attachments

• 16289684614258472668459471125383.jpg
    16289684614258472668459471125383.jpg
    924.4 KB · Views: 0

LNXMachine

Wooo! you built it already!! this looks really cool.. what are you planning to cover it with?
Not sure, I've only built a few and just left them stock. I did put some hot glue on the leading edge to try and strength it a bit.

My wife has a circuit so I could cut out some decals for it.

Cobre

25% Sparrow in the works!
The draft/hackjob version flies AMAZING!

Next steps, add 3-channel, then the Freighter pod.

Did anything come of this?
I'm wanting to get the 3ch EZ power pack, and this looks like an epic plane!

AgentC

Elite member
Did anything come of this?
I'm wanting to get the 3ch EZ power pack, and this looks like an epic plane!
So I fried my control board trying to re-solder wires that came loose, so need to wait until I can get a new one to carry on testing. I really don't want to buy a whole new EZ pack seeing that all the other components work, but it might have to end up that way...

Last edited:

Buckeye95

Greeting everyone - first time poster.

I have completed the Nerdnic F16 listed above, and am curious about converting it to RC using the EZ 2-channel pack and had a few questions:

1.) Should the CG stay the same if it is built as a chuck glider or RC?
2.) Do these models typically require the foam paper to be removed to use the RC pack? I am assuming so, since the F16 glider weight is recommended to be 37g, and the EZ flight pack itself is 20g.
3.) Is there preference for how far apart the motors should be? Is closer to the centerline better, or out towards the end of the wings preferred for better maneuverability?

Thanks for any comments. Looking forward to getting going with this to fly with my 10 y/o son.

Pete

GrizWiz

Elite member
1. Yes the CG should stay where it is. If it needs any adjustment I would move it forward rather than back.

2. If you want to be on the safe side you can remove the paper. However as long as a model is efficient enough it will fly with paper!

3. I would center the motors in the open space on the backside of the wing. I am not sure however. I would just tape them in place and make adjustments as needed to get the plane dialed in.

Have Fun!

Buckeye95

1. Yes the CG should stay where it is. If it needs any adjustment I would move it forward rather than back.

2. If you want to be on the safe side you can remove the paper. However as long as a model is efficient enough it will fly with paper!

3. I would center the motors in the open space on the backside of the wing. I am not sure however. I would just tape them in place and make adjustments as needed to get the plane dialed in.

Have Fun!
Thanks for the info !

Jesse Dupreez

EZ Pack Plans
Designs by me:

Includes:​

• EZ Bip
  • EZ RazorCrest
  • EZ DLG
  • EZ F-16
  • EZ F-18
  • EZ F-82