FaNG with a question about RC Sims.

JFC24

Short bio:

I'm a pilot & mechanic by trade who has flown everything from bush in Alaska, to UAVs on three continents, to tactical jets. As a result, my kids are all tore up with aviation no matter how much their mom tries to fight it. Last year my oldest found the Flite Test youtube channel and has been a subscriber ever since. A few weeks ago we joined a local RC club which cemented their love of the RC hobby. We rewarded my oldest with the RC simulator and a computer to run it on and he and I have practiced a lot, to the point that we have spot landing contests with each other. His instructor told is that he should be able to solo this weekend if we bring him out.

My question for the group is: Has anyone produced a layer of the Edgewater Airpark for those sims? I'd love to load that up and fly around it with my kids.

Ligbaer

50 Percenter
Short bio:

I'm a pilot & mechanic by trade who has flown everything from bush in Alaska, to UAVs on three continents, to tactical jets. As a result, my kids are all tore up with aviation no matter how much their mom tries to fight it. Last year my oldest found the Flite Test youtube channel and has been a subscriber ever since. A few weeks ago we joined a local RC club which cemented their love of the RC hobby. We rewarded my oldest with the RC simulator and a computer to run it on and he and I have practiced a lot, to the point that we have spot landing contests with each other. His instructor told is that he should be able to solo this weekend if we bring him out.

My question for the group is: Has anyone produced a layer of the Edgewater Airpark for those sims? I'd love to load that up and fly around it with my kids.
It depends what sim i know that wings sim has edgewater but im not sure about others