Faradair Beha

Baron VonHelton

Elite member
the birds uses different ways, by spreading the outer wingfeathers, rotating up and down wingtips. some with help of tail to.
WEell, ists a chance to make some functions... the props will be worst.

It's called "Wing Warping". The birds twist their wing up or down to maneuver.

"Birds visibly use wing warping to achieve control. This was a significant influence on early aircraft designers. The Wright brothers were the first group to use warping wings. Their first plane mimicked the bird's flight patterns and wing form."

image0.jpg

In WW1, we did the same thing, at first.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wing_warping

(y)

leaded50

Legendary member
It's called "Wing Warping". The birds twist their wing up or down to maneuver.

"Birds visibly use wing warping to achieve control. This was a significant influence on early aircraft designers. The Wright brothers were the first group to use warping wings. Their first plane mimicked the bird's flight patterns and wing form."

View attachment 222012

In WW1, we did the same thing, at first.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wing_warping

(y)
thats one way... the Airbus uses individually changes on each wingtip feather.

leaded50

Legendary member
started do the painting... dark silver first (light show some parts to dark), then the darkblue top and greeen lowest wing....

Attachments

• DSC_1315.JPG
    DSC_1315.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 0

leaded50

Legendary member
at last..better shape, new appartment...and a bigger workshop!!! Now i can work on two planes at same time :LOL: "!!
The DH. Hornet is in for a fastnig better a motor, and yhe Fahrad Beha still under construction. Now at least the idea on the EDF/ directional trust parts are made. ... (sorry for the bad lightning)
DSC_1318.JPG

leaded50

Legendary member
then the Thrust vector system is in place! and as on picture , sideways movement is alike as the up/down. some small touchup back and then ready for paint. Of course the endtip is fitted to be right with the EDF specs. It will also have ailerons .

Attachments

• DSC_1319.JPG
    DSC_1319.JPG
    105.3 KB · Views: 0
the brown ones too!
I like both. I use the brown and I like it. Then I use Dollard Tree Redi-Board and I like that. I always want to think the brown is tougher and heavier. It might be tougher - maybe - but it weighs the same. It's at least 1mm thicker than the white.