Fat Shark Transmitter Powering?

allofyourmoney

Hey there, just got my Fat Shark but I'm wondering what I should do for power. The Fat Shark comes with this for power, which filters out the issues with ESCs and such. http://www.amazon.com/FatShark-Filte.../dp/B00KF0IN68 . So I have that. but my problem is that I use the balance lead on my battery for a telemetry module. However, I have a spare 2s lipo connector lying around. My question is if I connected that cable to my power distribution bundle, would I be able to just plug it into the transmitter power adapter to supply power? I have a 3s battery providing power to the craft, and I would only be using the positive and negative of the 2s connector, connected to my main power line, would that work to provide power to the Fat Shark FPV system, or would I encounter some problems? I have included a diagram of my power setup/proposed setup.

I wouldn't particularly care about the use of the balance lead of my battery, and would use that, but I need telemetry.

So will this work? Problems I can see is providing 10.8-12.6v through a 2s connection on the filter, but other than that I'm not sure what issues I would run into.

Attachments

• power diagram.png
    power diagram.png
    228.1 KB · Views: 9